Sunday, April 7, 2013

A New Lovely Blog

I am one happy lady.  Erika from Honey Bunch Designs just installed this beautiful design for me.  Now I can get busy exploring the world of blogging.  I can't wait to start sharing ideas with all of you.  Be patient with me as I know very little about blogging (though I do love to read them).  In my next post, I hope to share some photos and link up to some freebies on my TPT site.  Of course that requires me figuring out how to post things on there too.  Baby steps - right?

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog design. Honey Bunch created my blog design, too. I look forward to checking out your blog.
    -Kathy
    Kathy's First Grade Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your blog looks beautiful! I just found it through HBBD, they designed my blog too. I am your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete